Here at Terryville Chevrolet, we're incredibly proud of those serving in the U.S. Military and those who have retired from service. To show our appreciation for members of the military, we want you to know about the Chevrolet Military Discount. You may be eligible for special pricing on your favorite Chevy trucks, cars, vans and SUVs! Learn more about the Chevy Military Discount then shop the new Chevrolet inventory at our Chevy dealership near Waterbury, CT.
Who Is Eligible for the Chevy Military Discount?
- Active Duty members, Reservists, National Guard members, Retirees, Veterans within three years of discharge and their spouses and sponsored household members
- U.S. Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps and Coast Guard
How Can I Claim the Chevy Military Discount?
- Register for a Chevrolet Military Discount account
- Receive your discount authorization code
- Visit our Terryville Chevrolet dealership to buy or lease the Chevy vehicle you love with a copy of your driver's license
What Are Some Chevrolet Military Discount Program Rules?
- You can buy or lease up to two eligible Chevy vehicles per calendar year
- You must keep the vehicle for at least six months after the delivery date
- The discount doesn't apply to previous purchases or leases
- Authorization numbers are only valid for 90 days
- You can often combine the military discount with another Chevrolet offer
- You don't need to purchase or lease through GM Financial
- Even if you're stationed overseas, you can use the discount and arrange to take delivery in the U.S. while you're abroad